Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 16:01:47 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT033.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT091.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT091.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT091.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ,!.Would like to see you
From: Coningham Eloise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:00:51 +0200

Aloha my friend,,,
Wish you excellent mood.!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.!,
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,..
Plucked up courage and write this letter.!
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!!
To do this send me a reply message,
My picture you will find sent to this letter,
My name is Hanaa!,,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,,.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness,
Today I'm doing it..,
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter,.,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture,!
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern!,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship,..
I will wait your letter with big impatience!
Best regards..!