Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:29:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=caeamail.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT012.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    c17-20020a637251000000b004344b581925si6136860pgn.879 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] said: 554 5.7.1 [CS01]
    Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: If I drowned in your eyes I would be the happiest
From: Abigail <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:27:10 +0200

Salute my friend..
I want to wish you good mood!,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship!
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency!,
Collected my thoughts and write you message.,
If you are true free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!,
To do this send me a reply message..,
My image you will find attached to this message.
My name Dianushka.!,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness!!
Today I'm doing it!..
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next message..,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience..!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box..
Send an answer me only if you need adult relationship!!
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience..!
Best regards,,