Subject: Undeliverable: Sweet girl
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:27:30 +0000

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: BYDEEX01.de.bayer.cnb

[email-masked]
Remote Server returned '550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found'

Original message headers:

Reply-To: Higgins Adelaide <[email-masked]>
From: Higgins Adelaide <[email-masked]>
Subject: Sweet girl
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:26:40 +0200
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
 =?utf-8?B?akhPeHdDcGk2V2N5alNUemNZMVJBQkF5R3ZqQzF0bkU1bjhnTHloYWI5cmhF?=
 =?utf-8?B?TFZCbUlWTVZkbExBMU5EN3NFQkR4akNLK21yTzllNzdNVEE4SnZCSkh2Q0Jt?=
 =?utf-8?B?aTlxcWVqNEdjL2FXY3NaRmNlL3p5enp6MFZRaGt5aDlIY2ZvQ1Y3ZlJxejRR?=
 =?utf-8?B?VVpBVG4yVThpVTZLM0I1blJXS2ZLN0MwRU93czE1ZE5BSE1qMFlBM0xGTENv?=
 =?utf-8?B?ZXVyU05CZVIwWFJ1b3o2Qk00eVlBcHZkTk1DblNhTDZKK0ZVT2Qza0VHcW5w?=
 =?utf-8?B?UTg0MlhTZENTWlYyaCttK1BSdXRJdVlGMXJUcUlUYVNXT0E3U2g0b25vV29i?=
 =?utf-8?B?RFFlWDZjUkJWZ29DYTZic1RiQmgxbjgwK3NwSWhtSWtDN2tnU1E4dktsTENL?=
 =?utf-8?B?dWdEREpSa0ZXRUlOL0JtL3MzWVdtekZaUlRHeFkyZWdVdWt6L1ZLMzgzNGlY?=
 =?utf-8?B?RHVDK2hPWGNIdktTeit1c2Z2bHJ1aHFLdm9tYkVtYmlsa3kyTnpJS0dyU0w2?=
 =?utf-8?B?bThYRzI5czRJZ1RBSHMrYXgvNmdXV1poZWYxTmw1anZ2bllseWJLMzV5NzFq?=
 =?utf-8?B?MlBwUnN0eGlLV0U3VEhaRXJYMnZoR0tVNGNESk5SM2YvaHFxejlid1QxMDBT?=
 =?utf-8?B?ckNqODFhZHRyTnc2YVlZTmZmZ1dtdlVVNzEvT3NnZmtQSXZxVXgzNDMyM0Jz?=
 =?utf-8?B?UnZNZVoxZzRQVnM2eVE0UkVSS2lONkJSUVJ3dXNUYlNIOHh3T1UzeEpzWnQz?=
 =?utf-8?B?SW1jVXI3ZWNkL2tIYTN4c1RlZkRrQnpoejExQnh4aGpEZTlDd29CRk5ncXYz?=
 =?utf-8?B?Q3Yvd2lWN1Q4T0lTaTJjWlVEZWEwZ242OGdpdVhoZEpjZE5jYVJ2NGFpdVU5?=
 =?utf-8?B?bUJMcys3cGxjWnlaMVJZQnAvbWhiUjJXVk9Lc3pkWjc3dG9CUVlBMlBmMzhG?=
 =?utf-8?B?TEJ4dzFTR2kwakV1Y0pRQ0ZCaUZyTmh2QUVKYU04NmxRRmtYOWNUY3d1MlJt?=
 =?utf-8?B?RW1zUXluRTR2V2lvMWp0VW9mRDBvTHFNOGRkMUs1T3dvMlpPV2ZUanBmT2hq?=
 =?utf-8?B?MW9YU2RaYVpqd2UrZkRFV0ZJdjdudVBBRVl5NWw3TGlaQnJyQlBFZVE1UEND?=
 =?utf-8?B?Zk04VTNjZkdFMDArQUxBUXpYWnRwWWdrdFE1Q0s2OWh5ZDhZSXlBZDlLSHYw?=
 =?utf-8?Q?Yq5wTHGH8yrD/7ry//94NTVH2U=3D?=
X-MS-Exchange-ATPSafeLinks-Stat: 0
X-MS-Exchange-ATPSafeLinks-BitVector: 3000:0x0|0x0|0x3000|0x0;
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Oct 2022 19:27:28.5343
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: b1286b3a-0e59-4c1f-457a-08daaee34c5f
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: fcb2b37b-5da0-466b-9b83-0014b67a7c78
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource: DBAEUR03FT047.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: DB4PR05MB10535
X-OrganizationHeadersPreserved: DB4PR05MB10535.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com
X-CrossPremisesHeadersPromoted: BYDEEDGE02.baydmz.cnb
X-CrossPremisesHeadersFiltered: BYDEEDGE02.baydmz.cnb
X-OriginatorOrg: bayergroup.onmicrosoft.com

________________________________________________________________________
The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or 
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not 
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in 
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail 
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you. 
________________________________________________________________________

Subject: Sweet girl
From: Higgins Adelaide <[email-masked]>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:26:40 +0200

Salute my friend,,
Wish you wonderful mood,,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,!.
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency.!
Collected my thoughts and write you message!,,
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,.
To do this reply to my letter,.
My photo you will find attached to this letter,!.
My name is Olivia!!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness..
And so I'm doing it,!,
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,!.
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern...
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!,
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship,!,
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.,
Good luck!..