Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:27:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT050.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT050.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT050.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT050.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable
    address: host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu
    isimde hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host tommx.tom.com[106.38.219.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Sweet girl
From: Higgins Adelaide <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:26:40 +0200

Salute my friend,,
Wish you wonderful mood,,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,!.
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency.!
Collected my thoughts and write you message!,,
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,.
To do this reply to my letter,.
My photo you will find attached to this letter,!.
My name is Olivia!!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness..
And so I'm doing it,!,
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,!.
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern...
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!,
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship,!,
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.,
Good luck!..