Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:26:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT024.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.9.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR03FT048.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.9.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR03FT048.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.9.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR03FT048.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: !,Beautiful flower
From: Meyer Addilyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:24:07 +0200

Hello there.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,
Possibly, it surprises you!..
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!.
I will tell pair of words about a little,,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet.!
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!.
I I am free from relations,,!
But I I do not long in this occasion,!.
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half!!
I hope, that distance for you has no value...
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you..!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time...
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!..
Good luck, your new friend.