Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:26:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT041.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT041.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30]
    said: 553 sorry, invalid HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: I’m so feminine !!
From: Boni Lucinde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:26:26 +0200

Kind time of days.!,
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,,
Possibly, it surprises you,!.
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,,.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!
I will write about myself a little!!
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide.!,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,,.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!,
the lonely girl.!
But I I do not long in this occasion!!
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the partner in life!.
I think, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,..
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time..
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you do not accept distance...
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..,
Best regards, your new friend,!