Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:14:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gmahoo.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT050.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host freemx2.sinamail.sina.com.cn[123.126.45.192] said:
    552 5.2.1 Quota exceeded or service disabled. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Desired communication
From: Maxine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:12:58 +0200

Ardent hello,,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Aleksasha..
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be balanced and positive.
I am a very funny, kind and bright woman,.!
But me now very lonely and I tired from this life situation!!
Actually, I want to meet a stable man for present relationships and family in the future.,,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.!.
I really want to get to know you better.!.
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,.
You can be absolutely open with me!!
I am completely open to you!..
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,..
Good luck, Aleksasha!!