Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:14:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0029.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT046.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT046.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: user does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: My welcome
From: Leilani Roste <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:12:58 +0200

Hello there!.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!.
Possibly, it surprises you,.,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step.!,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter..
I will write about myself a little,,,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet,,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,,,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,,!
the lonely girl.!.
But I do not despair,,!
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the second half...
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet..!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.!,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you do not accept distance!,,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,,
Good luck, your new friend,,,