Subject: Your OneDrive is about to be deleted
From: "Microsoft OneDrive" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:57:13 -0600
List-Id: <7227042.xt.local>

OneDrive

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437be4f1bcc7d772660fc9880b680a2b30d69e74818d59736c412cc36f8e608fbd33b1a698ad918798d28285addb5b15c999d 
Reactivate your account |
 
https://view.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=dd0212719f6c7e9ef9e26f906745610717943e070bb8b6b75f70b813c12ec3ae0b5ee9b06fc5eb09fb7a0324d9d1a797a49024e4419ada66ac9545b04f78f7ba91998164ba576fe679b8c0a29c71585c 
View in browser

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437be6435305ef8e8bec9fe5aad5bbf41da70536fe3873547524b44bbd6bfe4847ec8accbf51674bc0ce2cf18b5bb6baf8ec7 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437be80d2ea484048916e7400613ea40ad77f01a4d69a69ab1e23753c364034d09a2de1f5ccd387da48d151b6bc8a910c3253 

 Your OneDrive is inactive and will soon be deleted 

 Your [email-masked] personal account has been unused for two years and is currently frozen. Your files are still there, but your OneDrive and all files saved to that account <span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI Semibold', wf_segoe-ui_semibold, 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe WP', Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; ">will be deleted on or after</span> 30/10/2022 unless 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437be29833fb1d4b9ed58e777c24744a9113892d93f52aa7b93665040a0b68a483166fe8363ea5b20a4451f1afbdbf2594896 
sign in to OneDrive to reactivate it. 

 Learn more about 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437bed8d7edf407eed16d1a4c738ac41943ab05df8b863426b43252a04cdc3034b6801ffe80127881e389650f226782c9da07 
what it means to be frozen.

Note: This message applies only to your personal OneDrive account. This message doesn’t affect any OneDrive work or school accounts that you may also have. 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437be4f1bcc7d772660fc9880b680a2b30d69e74818d59736c412cc36f8e608fbd33b1a698ad918798d28285addb5b15c999d 

   Reactivate your account   

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437bedebfad228dd161edb9a513c4ec65e236a7b0862b954c171daa9a9986154f129f0876705093d4f1493a578abbd7820b89 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437bee42d6c68b71c4ff1911ecb0835b349b15144952c95344526dc525c13500c9e212207df42c5eb27a9fcae97926e67c009 

This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. 

You are receiving this email because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account. 

Copyright 2022 Microsoft Corporation. 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437be20611907ba410af903a8552acf64f528355daa1efa6e444e6737430d7e40992517739b9daffd29e52984e45b3b651e84 
Privacy Statement

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA.

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=a1df7e5a75d437be6435305ef8e8bec9fe5aad5bbf41da70536fe3873547524b44bbd6bfe4847ec8accbf51674bc0ce2cf18b5bb6baf8ec7