Subject: Google Play Developer Helpline invitation
From: Google Play <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 10:12:35 -0700

You can call Google Play Developer Helpline for policy issues.

View as webpage

Google Play

DEVELOPER UPDATE

Hello Partner,

We're always exploring ways to provide more support to developers. We  
launched the Google Play Developer Helpline and we're excited to extend the  
invitation for you to participate.

You can use the Google Play Developer Helpline in English to find more  
information about any Google Play policy and even resolve issues, such as  
policy enforcements, appeals, warnings, etc. Call us to learn how to get an  
app reinstated or how to appeal an enforcement.

How to connect with us

Go to the Developer Help Center.
Open Contact Us > Let's get started > Contact Options > Get a call.
Complete the Helpline form.

The Helpline is available from 9 am to 6 pm local hours, Monday through  
Friday, excluding public holidays.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Thank you,

Google Play Policy Helpline team

Connect with us

Help Play Icon Play Academy

© 2022 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google Play Developer account.