Subject: Niren, Helpdesk Initiatives/Demo
From: Supraja Tandra <[email-masked]>
To: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 08:44:54 -0500

Hi Niren,

You had expressed interest in Zendesk solutions <https://www.zendesk.com/> a
while back. I am following up to see if we can reconnect.

Zendesk is a support platform for customer-first companies to enhance
customer experiences and enable support reps to perform better so you can
focus on further CX improvement with the help of analytics.

I’ve attached a customer story from Ola. I think you’ll find it
interesting. They show how Ola worked with us to achieve exceptional
customer satisfaction.

Ola saw a 40% improvement in their CSAT score
<https://www.zendesk.com/customer/ola-1/> with the Zendesk Support and
Guide.

The companies you use, use Zendesk: Ola, Forest Essentials, Furlenco,
DevFactory and more.

Watch this short video <https://zendesk.wistia.com/medias/v0dfxiv8hd> to
learn more about how Zendesk can help your team provide personal support
that’s easy. Or start a trial
<https://www.zendesk.com/register/?source=zendesk_support#step-1>.

I’d be happy to talk you through them and answer any questions you have on
a call. Would you be open to a quick phone call in the coming days?
Best,
Supraja