Subject: Resignation
From: Niren DeSouza <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:53:44 +0530

Sir/Ma'am,

In light of recent events and circumstances with respect to the workplace
and work environment, I feel that my performance has severely suffered,
affecting the stability of both, the project i have been entrusted with as
well as the team members themselves. I also realise i have not been able to
meet your expectations to the best of my ability.

I believe this has made my continuation in this role untenable. I have
thought and considered this decision at length and with a view to further
my career prospects and for the primary purpose of my mental health and
well-being, I would like to hereby tender my resignation from my position
at Livesalesman effectively immediately.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this might cause. I have thoroughly
enjoyed my time spent at this company and i appreciate the opportunity that
working at this company afforded.

Thanks and regards
Niren D'Souza