Subject: Re: Invoice requests
From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
To: Ali Mohamed <[email-masked]>
Cc: murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, radhika jawle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 23:12:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ali, 

Noted with thanks. 

Regards 

Niren D'Souza 
Team Manager 
[email-masked] 

From: "Ali Mohamed" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Niren Dsouza" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "radhika jawle" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 11:04:43 AM 
Subject: RE: Invoice requests 

HI Niren , 

Invoices has been sent to all bellow orders . 

From: Radhika Jawle <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 2:10 PM 
To: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>; Ali Mohamed <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; deeksha <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Invoice requests 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Ali Mohamed ] , 

Please share the invoices for the below mentioned orders. 

Get [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2FAAb9ysg&data=04%7C01%7CaliMohamed.ahmed%40landmarkgroup.com%7C1bd7ed30bd0c4c2082f508d941f881d3%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637613357840141682%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ZsN%2Bhvep216cP4hPglsMLxMZmIgoPDwSYX4rFC0yDtw%3D&reserved=0 | 
Outlook for Android ] 

From: Niren Dsouza < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 2:03:02 PM 
To: Radhika Jawle < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Murtaza Kutiyanawala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; deeksha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Invoice requests 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Radhika, 

Could you please issue the invoices for the following tickets: 

Ticket ID 	

Type 	

Group 	

Order ID 

2717812 	

Inquiry 	

HB-LSM-WHATSAPP-NOACTION 	

9672592452 

2724284 	

Complaints 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

9671058751 

2761844 	

Inquiry 	

HB-LSM-WHATSAPP-NOACTION 	

9672866740 

2819094 	

Inquiry 	

HomeBox UAE 	

9674663478 

2628358 		

HB-LSM-Followup 	

9670819157 

2587863 	

Inquiry 	

HB-LSM-Followup 	

9674338479, 9671058751 

Thanks and regards 

Niren D'Souza 

Team Manager 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com