Subject: Oldest pending tickets
From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
To: radhika jawle <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, Ankit Arora <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 06:48:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi Radhika, 
These are the oldest pending tickets that we have. 
Would greatly appreciate your assistance in getting these actioned and closed. 

Ticket ID 	Status 	Source 	Group 	Created time 	HB Chat Type 	Reason Category 
2585949 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-05-16 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2639490 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-05-29 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2650890 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-05-31 	Customer Services 	Refunds and Cancelations 
2669381 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-04 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2674622 	Open 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-05 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2683840 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-07 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2685212 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-08 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2694554 	Open 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-09 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2698287 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-10 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2695175 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-10 	Customer Services 	Refunds and Cancelations 
2704193 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-12 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2710705 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-13 	Customer Services 	Refunds and Cancelations 
2715191 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-14 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 
2716814 	Waiting on Third Party 	Chat 	HB-LSM-Followup 	2021-06-15 	Customer Services 	Delivery Related 

Thanks and regards 
Niren D'Souza 
Team Manager 
[email-masked]