Subject: RE: [#2637744] - Conversation with Antonio El Hokayem
From: Radhika Jawle <[email-masked]>
To: Home Box <[email-masked]>, Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, "Pukar Thapa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 05:46:53 +0000

Hi Team,

Refund processed.

Pukar will not be able to cancel any order, please sent email to Pukar only when the RMA has not processed.

@Niren Dsouza<mailto:[email-masked]> FYI.,

Thanks & Regards,

From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 5:35 PM
To: Pukar Thapa <[email-masked]>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: [#2637744] - Conversation with Antonio El Hokayem

External email sender, please take precaution.
 Hi Team
​
Please take a look at ticket #2637744<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com%2Fhelpdesk%2Ftickets%2F2637744&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7C54323b70eaae47ca348608d922a68d29%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637578920992769505%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=rRWYDkrMYjQm0OX7%2B5rxBvFpo%2Fc4GHSONzxQt2Ck%2Fm0%3D&reserved=0> raised by Antonio El Hokayem ().

Order number : 9664420445

CRM:2831716

  As per cx request to cancel the order we have stop the delivery ,

kindly check and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
Support Team
On Sat, 29 May at 11:10 AM , Antonio El Hokayem <> wrote:
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
Hello
10:34 AM, 29th May
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
Yesterday I cancelled my order
10:34 AM, 29th May
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
For the bed
10:34 AM, 29th May
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
But I still received an sms
10:34 AM, 29th May
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
That the item is out for deliveey
10:35 AM, 29th May
JOK
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/J.png]
Hi Antonio El Hokayem .Thank you for choosing HomeBox. My name is JOK . How may I help you today?
10:54 AM, 29th May
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
I cancelled my order yesterday
10:55 AM, 29th May
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
But today I still got a message
10:55 AM, 29th May
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
That it is out for delivery
10:55 AM, 29th May
JOK
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/J.png]
I'm sorry to hear that. Allow me some time while I go ahead and check your account details.
11:04 AM, 29th May
JOK
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/J.png]
I've just checked the order. We've escalated your request to the concerned team. It does take some time for them to process and action this. Kindly bear with us. As soon as we get an update, I will provide you with the resolution.
11:06 AM, 29th May
JOK
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/J.png]
Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
11:06 AM, 29th May
Antonio El Hokayem
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/img/fire.png]
No
11:07 AM, 29th May
View conversation in Freshchat<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.freshchat.com%2Fa%2F224106425474082%2Finbox%2Fopen%2F0%2Fconversation%2F488572706103398&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7C54323b70eaae47ca348608d922a68d29%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637578920992779451%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2FffhfbzAGmHN9xLqIB7v0fVih%2BF2k0O8xnAaObUyz44%3D&reserved=0>

2637744:1125156
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com