Subject: Re: DTBC Noon
From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
To: Shadabahmed Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, faizal maradeya <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 02:36:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Shadab, 

Sorry for the mistype, it is April. 

INVOICE_NO 	

SCH_DELIVERY_TYPE 

29041101820020210316 	

Sched to 8th April 

29041101828420210322 	

8th April, slot 1 

29041101835820210325 	

7th April, slot 1 

29041101820020210316 	

8th April, slot 1 

Niren D'Souza 
Team Manager 
[email-masked] 

From: "Shadabahmed Khan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Niren Dsouza" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "faizal maradeya" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 2:51:31 PM 
Subject: RE: DTBC Noon 

Hi Niren 

These are scheduled for April right not for March. Pl check 

	

INVOICE_NO 	

SCH_DELIVERY_TYPE 

29041101820020210316 	

Sched to 8th March 

29041101828420210322 	

8th March, slot 1 

29041101835820210325 	

7th March, slot 1 

29041101820020210316 	

8th March, slot 1 

Thanks 

Shadab Khan 

From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:46 PM 
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>; deeksha <[email-masked]>; saurabh <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: DTBC Noon 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Shadab, 

	

INVOICE_NO 	

SCH_DELIVERY_TYPE 

29041101820020210316 	

Sched to 8th March 

29041101828420210322 	

8th March, slot 1 

29041101835820210325 	

7th March, slot 1 

29041101820020210316 	

8th March, slot 1 

Niren D'Souza 

Team Manager 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

From: "Shadabahmed Khan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Niren Dsouza" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "murtaza kutiyanawala" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "faizal maradeya" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 5:29:26 PM 
Subject: DTBC Noon 

Hi Niren 

Schedule the delivery for these Orders : 

	

INVOICE_NO 	

SCH_DELIVERY_TYPE 

29041101820020210316 	

DTBC 

29041101828420210322 	

DTBC 

29041101835820210325 	

DTBC 

29041101820020210316 	

DTBC 

	

Shadab Khan 

Sr. Executive Ecom. 

M : +971 506586045 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CShadabahmed.Khan%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cb4e6d312f34e4f9ea52908d8f52da94b%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637528923766957905%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ob4auaUBXqI49DWM4Wj3lMm0I8Yr0dTW3UQzv561Aoc%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com