Subject: FW: Ecomm Returns Pendency due to AWB not available in Sahla
From: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>
To: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>, Crys_HBKSA <[email-masked]>, Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 06:03:06 +0000

Dear team,

FYI...

Best Regards
Yahia Taha
Customer Care Team Leader - Home box
800-1110888
Ext: 3457
Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia
www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cec28e3c31ccf444c531008d85f08dafa%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637363838960986330&sdata=CzDg2vAtQD5CTi%2Bv9vKUiECOF5VcIbuwGzDWImDgzd0%3D&reserved=0> | www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cec28e3c31ccf444c531008d85f08dafa%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637363838960996327&sdata=1M6qxxiDpPF8W8JPP0QPEQUfhqD3HGw%2BSIsCuXQLGI8%3D&reserved=0>
[lg][hb]

From: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 6:47 AM
To: Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: Ecomm Returns Pendency due to AWB not available in Sahla

________________________________
From: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 March 2021, 07:34
To: Ritesh Sharma; Ashwin Ravichandran; Faizal Maradeya; Sachin Maheshwari; Vikram Singh; Avnish Kumar; Prakash Iyangar; Murtaza Merali
Cc: Pawan Kaura; Bhaskar Mandelia; Amit Maheshwari; Bala Subramaniam; Anand Rengarajan; Shatakshi Pandey
Subject: Ecomm Returns Pendency due to AWB not available in Sahla

Dear All,

This is to keep you updated over the issue the Operation teams are encountering with regards to the Customer Returns Receiving & Processing in Conloc

The issue is due to non-availability of shipment details in Sahla applications thereby operations teams are unable to receive the Shipments in Conloc

There are ~25+ open incident on this across the territories

At a High level we have around  ~7000+ Shipments across the FC's pending for Return Receiving

LMIT teams are working on the same with the FarEye team to republish the status and also get an RCA for the issue

FarEye have started republishing the status since yesterday as per the conformation from LMIT team , post this the Conloc team will start receiving these into the systems

So considering the delay in receiving of these shipments, we may see some high returns receiving over next few days as the Conloc will start the receiving & processing activities

Have attached few sample ongoing emails for KSA, UAE & Qatar with LMIT team for the reference

Feel free to let us know for any further clarifications on the same

Thanks & Regards

Naseem Ahmad
Manager- Supply Chain
Landmark Tower ,Dubai Marina, P O Box 25030. UAE
Direct : +9714 - 5174363, Mob: +97152 - 8836876
Website : www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd0f8995f158a4c42bb1108d8f32e7c7d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526728593031107%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=yCjo1l9PJlSQs17fKr15ZYeYP9p7uy%2FxIY1LslCOJPA%3D&reserved=0>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com

Subject: Re: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA
From: "Ahamed Fayaz (TCS)" <[email-masked]>
To: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]>, Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige <[email-masked]>, Aji Chacko <[email-masked]>, "Gaurav Kumar (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, Mohd Saif <[email-masked]>, Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]>, "Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]>, Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]>, Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]>, LMG OMS <[email-masked]>, "Anwar P. Panery" <
Cc: Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:23:09 +0000

Hi Naseem

As we discussed in the group chat  , we have already escalated to Fareye for all territories and requested them to publish the required messages to OMS to generate RMA number. We can see that Fareye started publishing the data from their end and its getting consumed in OMS.

We will be doing a quick data analysis tomorrow morning to see for pending ones and integrated one would be shared with all territory teams.

Also Fareye has been asked to provide the RCA tomorrow itself to stop this happening for future.

Regards
Ahamed

Get Outlook for Android<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2Fghei36&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C984d68ce6a0f470ea36d08d8f2d75351%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526353937502202%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=CatX6sonhemVsvato6crrGHmhqay3KfGCMPTqt0ApU4%3D&reserved=0>

  _____

From: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 29 March 2021, 20:21
To: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige; Aji Chacko; Gaurav Kumar (TCS); Mohd Saif; Peter Dsouza; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS); Bhaskar Mandelia; Pawan Kaura; Sameer Mulla; LMG OMS; Anwar P. Panery; Shatakshi Pandey; Vishwajeet Singh; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS); Rajendra Sonawane; Saravanan Satapan; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS); Sanjana Suresh; Sankar T; Saravana Ganapathy; Deepak Damodaran; Sridhar Katta; Eugene Ocoy
Cc: Pawan Kaura
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear @Mohd Saif<mailto:[email-masked]>,

We are seeing very slow moment in the clearing of the ageing shipment

Request you to kindly assign a team on the same so that we can fast track open cases

Thanks & Regards

Naseem Ahmad

Manager- Supply Chain

Landmark Tower ,Dubai Marina, P O Box 25030. UAE

Direct : +9714 – 5174363, Mob: +97152 – 8836876

Website : www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C984d68ce6a0f470ea36d08d8f2d75351%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526353937512205%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=DHW2juXOjcItTLIEbuw1WkMa6vo%2BIUAiyrPi4TsphXc%3D&reserved=0>

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 4:50 PM
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>; Sankar T <[email-masked]>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]>; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked]>; Eugene Ocoy <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound issue

INCIDENT CREATE FOR DATE- (27-March and 28-March) NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Still not resolved last 5 incident number for all NDR orders

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 28 March 2021 16:58
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Eugene Ocoy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound issue

INCIDENT CREATE FOR DATE- (26-March and 28-March) NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 25 March 2021 20:05
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound issue

INCIDENT CREATE FOR DATE- (25-March) NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 24 March 2021 20:20
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound issue

INCIDENT CREATE FOR DATE- (24-March) NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 24 March 2021 20:11
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound issue

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 23 March 2021 20:29
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound issue

INCIDENT CREATE FOR DATE- (22 AND 23) NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 22 March 2021 20:23
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sridhar Katta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound issue

INCIDENT CREATE FOR NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 21 March 2021 20:37
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound issue

INCIDENT CREATE FOR NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 19 March 2021 17:58
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 18 March 2021 19:59
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound

INCIDENT CREATE FOR NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 17 March 2021 20:27
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound

INCIDENT CREATE FOR NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 16 March 2021 20:37
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'K Nayan' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound

INCIDENT CREATE FOR NO RMA ORDERS  AS PER BELLOW

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige
Sent: 15 March 2021 21:06
To: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; K Nayan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA SR NO INC1001284

Dear sir

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound

Ticket number  = INC1002919

Thanks & Regards

indunil

From: Aji Chacko <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: 14 March 2021 14:05
To: Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peter Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravanan Satapan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; K Nayan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sankar T <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saravana Ganapathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Indunil Indika DiasPonna Hennadige <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Shipment Pending Due To NO RMA SR NO INC1001284

Dear Guarav,

Please find the below pending details due to AWB inbound

AWB INBOUND ISSUE RETURN PENIDNG FROM JAN-2021 To MAR-2021

Ageing Days

61-90

31-60

1..30

Total Pending

% Percenatge

3%

21%

76%

100%

Grand Total

12

89

324

425

Ageing Days

ARAMEX

EMI POST

FETCHR

FODEL

LMG

SHIPA

Grand Total

CIR

NDR

NDR

NDR

NDR

CIR

NDR

NDR

1-30

8

1

51

1

119

33

111

324

31-60

21

3

4

15

2

39

5

89

61-90

7

2

1

1

1

12

Grand Total

36

6

51

6

135

2

73

116

425

Ticket number  = INC1001284

Regards

Aji

Subject: RE: KSA Ecom Returns_Shipments Not reflecting in Sahla
From: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]>
To: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]>, "Alexander Gomes" <[email-masked]>, Mohd Saif <[email-masked]>, "Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, "Ahamed Fayaz (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, "Gaurav Kumar (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, "Shaiju Sathyan (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, LMG WMS <[email-masked]>, "Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, "Naveen Kamath (TCS)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>, ArishLaila <[email-masked]>, Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]>, Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>, Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>, Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]>, Shadatali Shaikh <[email-masked]>, Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]>, Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]>, Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]>, Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:37:07 +0000

Dear IT team,

Due to “Shipments not in Sahla” KSA Ecom Return Operations processing stopped completely and stock is held pending at workplace area as well due to space full in staging zones.

We have 150+ fresh Return pallets not reflecting in Sahla containing 6000+ Awb and increasing. Kindly we need urgent support to check and clear (Attached shipments “Not reflecting in Sahla” –  Checking Source RETURN-End to End Journey Report)

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 1:02 PM
To: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Naveen Kamath (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]>; Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]>; Shadatali Shaikh <[email-masked]>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: KSA Ecom Returns_Shipments Not reflecting in Sahla

++ @Rajendra Sonawane<mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 12:12 PM
To: Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naveen Kamath (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadatali Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: KSA Ecom Returns_Shipments Not reflecting in Sahla

++Resending

Team LMIT,

The number of SRs are piling up impacting our Return operations. The data is based on “Sahla End to End Journey Report – AWB level”

5493 AWBs pending processing for want of integration is way too high, moreover as we get into Second highest peak of the year after WWS, the missing integration is going to impact our operations,

This is severely impacting our SLAs to process customer orders in committed time to business.

Please validate and confirm

Few examples:

1.      AWB – SD001178965 – Marked returned but FAREYE incorrect and not updated

2.      AWB FP0313210002258 – Still not appearing in Sahla

Regards

Alex

From: Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 9:50 AM
To: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naveen Kamath (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: KSA Ecom Returns_Shipments Not reflecting in Sahla

Dear Ayaz,

Details has been shared with team. You can upgrade the SR priority by calling to SD. In the meantime, team has been informed to look into this.

@Rajiv Ravichandran (TCS)<mailto:[email-masked]> @Ahamed Fayaz (TCS)<mailto:[email-masked]> @Naveen Kamath (TCS)<mailto:[email-masked]> – Please look into subject issue on priority and revert.

Regards Saif

KSA IT

Tel: +966 (11) 279 3100, Mobile: +966 50 645 2769
Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Landmark Arabia

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia

Public

From: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 9:47 AM
To: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: KSA Ecom Returns_Shipments Not reflecting in Sahla

Adding Attachment….

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 9:46 AM
To: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: KSA Ecom Returns_Shipments Not reflecting in Sahla
Importance: High

Dear IT Team,

Please we need Urgent Support. KSA Ecom Return warehouse got full of shipments Not in Sahla even we have kept stock in workplace.

We are raising SR but still New Return shipments are not reflecting in Sahla. Need your quick actions in resolving this Asap.

Dear @Mohd Saif<mailto:[email-masked]> Sir,  We need your support in this.

SR

Dec

Jan

Feb

Mar

Grand Total

INC1013689

1524

1524

INC1008942

1240

1240

INC1011895

1045

1045

INC1010826

529

529

INC1009836

470

470

INC1013073

340

340

INC1013213

222

222

INC0939252

100

100

INC1000536

47

47

INC1012142

45

45

INC1004583

21

21

INC1005600

4

4

INC0998337

3

3

INC0983761

3

3

INC0985360

2

2

INC0950565

1

1

INC0966459

1

1

INC0960086

1

1

INC0988459

1

1

INC1001139

1

1

INC0967249

1

1

INC0976336

1

1

INC0977989

1

1

INC0994417

1

1

INC0952502

1

1

INC0996513

1

1

Grand Total

100

5

8

5493

5606

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 9:48 AM
To: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: KSA Ecom Returns_Shipments Not reflecting in Sahla
Importance: High

Dear IT Team,

KSA Ecom Returns got full of pending stock from shipments “Not in Sahla”.

We have been raising SR for Shipa Shipments since months and many AWB still not reflecting. Adding attachment of multiple courier shipments with same issue.

Request you to please have a look and assist in clearing Asap.

@Mohd Saif<mailto:[email-masked]> Sir please need your support in this.

SR

Dec

Jan

Feb

Mar

Grand Total

INC1008942

1240

1240

INC1011895

1045

1045

INC1010826

529

529

INC1009836

470

470

INC0939252

100

100

INC1000536

47

47

INC1012142

45

45

INC1004583

21

21

INC1005600

4

4

INC0983761

3

3

INC0998337

3

3

INC0985360

2

2

INC0966459

1

1

INC0976336

1

1

INC0996513

1

1

INC0950565

1

1

INC0977989

1

1

INC0967249

1

1

INC0960086

1

1

INC0952502

1

1

INC1001139

1

1

INC0988459

1

1

INC0994417

1

1

Grand Total

100

5

8

3407

3520

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 10:46 AM
To: Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dear LMIT

The issue of No RMA for Shipa still continue.

As shared by Ayaz, the daily batches are still not reflecting and routine of SRs have to be followed.

Regards

Alex

From: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 9:18 AM
To: Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla
Importance: High

Dear IT team,

Its been more than 1 Month now and complete batch of Shipa Returns not reflecting in Sahla. Please need support to check for this.

Facility Id

Type of Issue

Incident Number

Issue Descriptions

KSA

Inbound

INC0988459<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0988459&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754350191%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ziZvcggiiheYNsC1Vf7%2BWcMZ2yaNQg2eXC1EBCRJXyU%3D&reserved=0>

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 4:02 PM
To: Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Gopalakrishnan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zahir Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dear Team,

Daily whole batch of Shipa return is still not reflecting in sahla, Request you to please check for this.

Facility Id

Type of Issue

Incident Number

Creation Date

Issue Descriptions

Remarks

KSA

Inbound

INC0967249<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0967249&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754360187%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Rnl09MJaCNhxOgoIDG5PdwY%2FPlXpvWI1uYVkXFnnE7c%3D&reserved=0>

1/31/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

4 shipments pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0968745<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0968745&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754360187%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Um7p0c4RzHftJGcRNtEfgkYqGluyks%2F611qwRBcwiNY%3D&reserved=0>

2/2/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0972731<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0972731&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754370187%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=iFyLXxVK0YjVcnloiMjBofH90%2Bcdz7CQtOHVEFJsSlk%3D&reserved=0>

2/7/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0973542<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0973542&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754380178%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=URurp6pJmv0tszoQKTBubkjY0C3fbL%2BXxAj8SWfuk%2Fs%3D&reserved=0>

2/8/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 9:52 AM
To: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Gopalakrishnan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zahir Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

@Ahamed Fayaz (TCS)<mailto:[email-masked]> – Can you please update the status. Did you got update from FE. Pls treat this on top priority and revert.

Regards Saif

KSA IT

Tel: +966 (11) 279 3100, Mobile: +966 50 645 2769
Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Landmark Arabia

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia

Public

From: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 9:47 AM
To: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Gopalakrishnan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zahir Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dear IT team,

Please we need urgent support to fix Shipa shipments return issue, Warehouse got full of pending pallets.

Facility Id

Type of Issue

Incident Number

Creation Date

Issue Descriptions

Remarks

KSA

Inbound

INC0950565

1/10/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

1 Awb Pending (As per IT no solution due to Goodwill refund (SD000871357)

KSA

Inbound

INC0960086

1/21/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

2 Awb pending (SD000909076 & SD000124575)

KSA

Inbound

INC0963619<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0963619&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754380178%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=mXuwcyettWcs805DuLR%2FZjXJxMdg4DaZS%2FCjZo%2FQnoE%3D&reserved=0>

1/26/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

2 Awb pending (SD000939148 & SD000949819)

KSA

Inbound

INC0966459<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0966459&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754390167%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=v%2FANQJMbwViy%2FqdLOWHAek3i3ypDBuVrjAkvemyAc9Y%3D&reserved=0>

1/30/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0967249<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0967249&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754390167%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=hqA7SDwBj7X5hznS7%2B7yiDkvxXPLaxrlVtLlVc08SEE%3D&reserved=0>

1/31/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0967807<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0967807&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754400165%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Rj%2FSUhBURJ0jOH7mvqKwFmSXHabvyYrZqdwUxr7WHn8%3D&reserved=0>

2/1/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0968745<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0968745&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754400165%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=8AxO2x%2BxewxsgPeaWuIpPMNU7K1kGIx2r8KULLcgnUg%3D&reserved=0>

2/2/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 9:35 AM
To: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Gopalakrishnan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zahir Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla
Importance: High

Dear IT Team,

Daily whole batch of Shipa return is not reflecting in Sahla, Kindly we need urgent support to resolve this.

Facility Id

Type of Issue

Incident Number

Creation Date

Issue Descriptions

Remarks

KSA

Inbound

INC0950565

1/10/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

1 Awb Pending (As per IT no solution due to Goodwill refund (SD000871357)

KSA

Inbound

INC0960086

1/21/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

2 Awb pending (SD000909076 & SD000124575)

KSA

Inbound

INC0963619<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0963619&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754410157%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=LqB7Jo5pLf0j3P%2BOtZyIIj%2BvgHsLRJAR3aeTlPko%2FEk%3D&reserved=0>

1/26/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

2 Awb pending (SD000939148 & SD000949819)

KSA

Inbound

INC0966459<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0966459&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754420156%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=VPCSXt42TtYENF8mquWEcYHTyuZT4SfA3I%2FMPR8TtIE%3D&reserved=0>

1/30/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0967249<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0967249&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754420156%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=1FVMb%2Bkz%2F4XME6vRJKu5GWZ9RiZSASVZGT3pRNd%2Fs8I%3D&reserved=0>

1/31/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0967807<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0967807&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754430149%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2B7ixAKCgHr765J0XDxMagSktUYYYISkafJSWL0yf%2BbA%3D&reserved=0>

2/1/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 10:31 AM
To: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; LMG WMS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Gopalakrishnan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rajendra Sonawane <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pawan Kaura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zahir Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Mulla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

++

From: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 11:28 AM
To: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dears,

Shipa whole batch of daily Returns is not reflecting in sahla and stock is getting pending at KSA Returns warehouse.

Please we need urgent support to finalize all the pending shipments available in mentioned SR.

Facility Id

Type of Issue

Incident Number

Creation Date

Issue Descriptions

KSA

Inbound

INC0950565

1/10/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

KSA

Inbound

INC0960086

1/21/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

KSA

Inbound

INC0963619<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0963619&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754430149%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=DKwWLclkNDK%2FVZ7A60Kq2lBmZK2h%2Bcar45tsXvdMp0s%3D&reserved=0>

1/26/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

KSA

Inbound

INC0966459<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0966459&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754440138%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=E2upZq7EY3US3R8JyUUFnQMdQAnHsL5qsdeeFlYFPRQ%3D&reserved=0>

1/30/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 10:34 AM
To: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla
Importance: High

Dear Team,

Still below 2 SR not completely resolved for Shipa shipments not in Sahla.

While new shipments also getting added into this issue bucket, Kindly we need help to resolve this.

Facility Id

Type of Issue

Incident Number

Creation Date

Issue Descriptions

Remarks

KSA

Inbound

INC0950565

1/10/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

1 Awb Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0960086

1/21/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Pending

KSA

Inbound

INC0963619<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkit.service-now.com%2Fincident.do%3F%26sysparm_action%3DgetRecords%26displayvalue%3Dall%26sysparm_query%3Dactive%253Dtrue%255Enumber%3DINC0963619&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7C77e12036c2cc41efc09b08d8f2857513%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526002754440138%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=haRFX2sDiTPc9yOtrhydfwJo8pNjFfyUkkk3D4Dljvo%3D&reserved=0>

1/26/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

New Shipments also not in Sahla

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 11:57 AM
To: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dear Team,

Please need your confirmation if all the shipments available in mentioned SR are added in sahla.

Highlighted SR we have created for new shipments of shipa not reflecting in sahla.

Facility Id

Type of Issue

Incident Number

Creation Date

Issue Descriptions

KSA

Inbound

INC0952502

1/12/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

KSA

Inbound

INC0950565

1/10/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

KSA

Inbound

INC0960086

1/21/2021

Shipa Shipments not reflecting in Sahla

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:59 AM
To: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dear Team,

Shipa daily return complete bathes not reflecting in Sahla. Please we need your support to check for this so we can do inbound of shipments.

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 1:39 PM
To: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla
Importance: High

Dear,

Attached Shipa new return shipments we have received and these are not reflecting in Sahla as well. Please we need urgent support in this.

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Mohammad Ayaz
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 3:49 PM
To: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla
Importance: High

Dears,

We have reported for 5th and 6th January shipa shipments not reflecting in sahla.

For today’s return batch 7th January also not reflecting in Sahla. Kindly we need urgent support to clear attached shipments as stock is pending to inbound.

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 11:04 AM
To: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dear Ayaz,

      We have raised request with Fareye team to publish RTO message so that RMA can be generated.

Regards

Jagmohan Urmaliya

From: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 10:57 AM
To: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dears,

Kindly we need your support in clearing the attached shipments so we can process return stock.

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

From: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:51 PM
To: Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dear Ahamed ,

        Issue was identified with Fareye status update and triggering RTO message to OMS. Shipa status would be correct unless it’s incorrectly marked ( That happened once when Driver had incorrectly updated status to delivered).

Regards

Jagmohan Urmaliya

From: Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 5:34 PM
To: Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Hi Naseem,

Shipa would need to update the RTO Delivered in their system as well right?  As data is for Jan 5th & 6th.. @Jagmohan Urmaliya (TCS)<mailto:[email-masked]> , While discussing with Shipa , they raised this point I guess. Please confirm..

Thanks & Regards ,

Ahamed Fayaz S I

Tower Lead- Ecomm & WH Operations

Desk : +971 4 809 4374 | Cell : +971  56  688 7906

Email : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2021 5:20 PM
To: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

++

From: Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2021 4:58 PM
To: Shaiju Sathyan (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ahamed Fayaz (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Alexander Gomes <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: 01_06Jan2021_Shipa Shipments Not in Sahla

Dears,

Please note Return Batch for Yesterday and today from Shipa Courier is not reflecting in Sahla.

Attached shipments are pending, Kindly need urgent support to check. While doing inbound we are getting error “Scan Awb Not Foound”

SR : INC0948236

Regards,

Mohammad Ayaz

Subject: RE:
From: Mohd Saif <[email-masked]>
To: Rajesh Somasundaran <[email-masked]>, Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]>, Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]>, Shadatali Shaikh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rajkishore Reddy <[email-masked]>, Hari KumarGubhaju <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 13:08:46 +0000

Noted Bhaskar and Rajesh.

Have ask team to look into this.

Regards Saif

KSA IT

Tel: +966 (11) 279 3100, Mobile: +966 50 645 2769
Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Landmark Arabia

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia

Public

From: Rajesh Somasundaran <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 3:56 PM
To: Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]>; Shadatali Shaikh <[email-masked]>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rajkishore Reddy <[email-masked]>; Hari KumarGubhaju <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:

Dear sir,

Incident no is INC1014946

Thanks and regards,

Rajesh SR

From: Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 3:56 PM
To: Rajesh Somasundaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadatali Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Saif <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Rajkishore Reddy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hari KumarGubhaju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re:

+Saif

Hi Rajesh,

Please raise SR and share on this thread.

@Mohd Saif<mailto:[email-masked]> - please allocate someone to help resolve.

Get Outlook for Android<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2FAAb9ysg&data=04%7C01%7CNaseem.Ahmad%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cdc6730f58d3247a7feaa08d8f2b3c94b%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637526201318592017%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=4Jdycrb6Xp%2Fn2UOPLhk0tl9sOov%2F22i1yMHiKBUruSA%3D&reserved=0>

  _____

From: Rajesh Somasundaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 4:49:14 PM
To: Naseem Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadatali Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Rajkishore Reddy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hari KumarGubhaju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW:

Dear all,

We have been facing issue while inwarding NDRs, none of the NDRs are unable to inward in the system due to integration issue with OMS. Returns are getting piled up and we do not have space to keep all these items. Request any one to help us….

Below are the details.

Thanks and regards,

Rajesh SR

From: Ecom Qatar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 5:06 PM
To: Rajesh Somasundaran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject:

Dear sir ;

Mentioned below is the RTO ,the fareye process is finished but during the Return in bound process showing that AWB NOT FOUND may be some system issues pls check.

This are all details from 24 - march to  28 -march.

24/03/2021

RTO   AWB NOT FOUND

ORDER NUMBER

FC0321210001285

4543930191

FC0322211000782

4544125083

FC0318210004631

4543107948

FC0320210003932

4543639492

FC0320210004333

4543632685

FC0322211000149

4543998484

FC0319210001756

4543339847

FC0318210004479

4543173077

FC0322210001047

4544131982

FC0316210003524

4542509918

FC0321210004769

4543998436

FC0319211000120

4543271551

FC0322210001323

4544104776

FC0322210001775

4544150058

FC0322211000466

4544133538

FC0321210004294

4543995105

FC0321210004391

4543960237

FC0320210002496

4543654482

FC0318211000384

4542819484

FC0321211000283

4543772086

DATE :24/03/2021

AWB NOT FOUND

ORDER NUMBER

FC0317210005359

4542916573

FC0322210001372

4544030117

FC0321211000335

4543760777

FC0318210004409

4543760777

FC0319211000191

4543214076

FC0319211000289

4543214668

FC0318210004406

4543189944

FC0324210100064

4544480608

FC0319210001599

4543366059

FC0320210004036

4543676391

FC0320210004655

4543703098

FC0322211000386

4543925514

FC0319210004174

4543377150

FC0321211000221

4543782934

FC0322210005527

4544334225

FC0322210004598

4544260829

FC0316210004551

4542548254

FC0322210005304

4544354827

FC0310211000613

4540876516

FC0321210004707

4544031268

FC0319210004346

4543377053

FC0319210003459

4543383499

FC0322210001226

4544163008

FC0323211000223

4544296160

FC0316210001095

4542431965

FC0322210004690

4544268787

DATE :25/3/2021

AWB NUMBERS

ORDER NUMBERS

FC0322210004948

4543639993

FC0322211000245

4543957023

FC0323210005380

4544561665

FC0324211000223

4544586026

FC0323210001636

4544442071

FC0320210005091

4543777459

FC0323210002780

4544449782

FC0323210002152

4544355926

FC0321210004846

4543944306

FC0324210001640

4544676120

FC0324211000313

4544576331

FC0322210002151

4544164164

FC0322211000723

4544102464

FC0324211000618

4544653839

27/03/2021

AWB NOT FOUND

ORDER NO

FC0324210005010

4544736032

FC0326211000815

4545119800

FC0324210004578

4544808363

FC0325210100057

4544931872

FC0325210004625

4545037980

FC0322210004896

4544207116

FC0325211000709

4544912378

FC0325211000156

4544947261

FC0324210004758

4544705898

Date : 28/03/2021

AWB NUMBER

ORDER NUMBER

FC0326210003827

4545245404

FC0322210005153

4544215617

FC0322210004590

4544232107

FC0326210003640

4545248972

FC0325210004895

4545009041

FC0327210002046

4545427650

FC0325211000226

4544926608

FC0326210003542

4545232175

FC0326210003841

4545245518

FC0326210001055

4544907786

FC0324210004722

4544743435

FC0326210003898

4545262341

FC0327211000967

4545485550

FC0325211000463

4544882204

FC0323210004246

4544529514

FP0325211000727

4544891120

FC0325210004875

4545032768

FC0326211000286

4545114734

FC0324210004484

4544752986

FC0326210001931

4545270475

FC0324211000825

4544635128

FC0324210005297

4544868089

FP0322211000393

4544144477

FC0326211000696

4545133959