Subject: RE: Fresh Desk Open Tickets Mar 20 ksa (2)--livesalesmen
From: Baraa Abukhadra <[email-masked]>
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, Deepak Devasia <[email-masked]>, Niren HB LSM Dsouza <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 07:00:48 +0000

Hi Yahia,

Will do

Best Regards,

Baraa Abu Khadra
Operations Support Centre Supervisor

T: +962 6 500 1333

F: +962 6 500 1334

M: +962 79 1327 282

E: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.crystel.co<http://www.crystel.co/>

[Description: cid:[email-masked]]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/538477?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A538477%2Cidx%3A2-1-9%2CtarId%3A1465818676745%2Ctas%3Acrystel>

[Description: cid:[email-masked]]<https://www.facebook.com/Crystel.co>

[Description: cid:[email-masked]]<https://twitter.com/CrystelCo>

[Description: cid:[email-masked]]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIlmC47mnFyc58kjUCMkByQ>

[Description: cid:[email-masked]]

From: Yahia Taha [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2021 3:42 PM
To: Baraa Abukhadra
Cc: Hasan Razakhan; Deeksha Dadu; Murtaza Kutiyanawala; Deepak Devasia; Niren HB LSM Dsouza; Saurabh Dadu
Subject: RE: Fresh Desk Open Tickets Mar 20 ksa (2)--livesalesmen

Dear Baraa,

Below chat tickets were reassigned to Amjad, could you please ask him to close them on priority.

Best Regards
Yahia Taha
Customer Care Team Leader - Home box
800-1110888
Ext: 3457
Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia
www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cec28e3c31ccf444c531008d85f08dafa%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637363838960986330&sdata=CzDg2vAtQD5CTi%2Bv9vKUiECOF5VcIbuwGzDWImDgzd0%3D&reserved=0> | www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cec28e3c31ccf444c531008d85f08dafa%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637363838960996327&sdata=1M6qxxiDpPF8W8JPP0QPEQUfhqD3HGw%2BSIsCuXQLGI8%3D&reserved=0>
[lg][hb]

From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2021 4:04 PM
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Devasia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Niren HB LSM Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Baraa Abukhadra <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Fresh Desk Open Tickets Mar 20 ksa (2)--livesalesmen

External email sender, please take precaution.
Hi Yahiya, Deepak,

Our team is on it. Just to let you know there are a few tickets which don't belong to our team which were created by chat: Example below, we will have these put in right queue as well.

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
US: 1 240 949 2437
Cell: +91 9810175203
________________________________
From: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: 21 March 2021 12:09 PM
To: Deepak Devasia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Niren HB LSM Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Baraa Abukhadra <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Fresh Desk Open Tickets Mar 20 ksa (2)--livesalesmen

Hi Sir,

Yes, it is correct, due to running promotions the tickets volume has gone up, below is our dashboard till date.

@Niren Dsouza<mailto:[email-masked]> didn’t get any consolidated report as discussed and no improvement in open tickets clearing, can we have a call to discuss please.

@Baraa Abukhadra<mailto:[email-masked]> any challenges to clear ageing tickets please.

Best Regards

Yahia Taha

Customer Care Team Leader - Home box

800-1110888

Ext: 3457

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia

www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ce6f928ba42da4a7d056008d8ec69d490%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637519286601352876%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=RnpTGDHBsr68uM1bRUI3ZvGyt5IbIBfbcWWq%2B3EYx48%3D&reserved=0> | www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ce6f928ba42da4a7d056008d8ec69d490%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637519286601352876%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=oyj7qdV5uGVHYJIgY1%2FaPNxXITP1MsPqLl9%2Foku3KG0%3D&reserved=0>

[lg][hb]

From: Deepak Devasia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2021 8:12 AM
To: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; saurabh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Fresh Desk Open Tickets Mar 20 ksa (2)--livesalesmen

Hi Yahia / Niren,

Is this report correct ?

Why do we have so much of aeging beyond 4 days ??

What is the issue ??

Regards,

Deepak

From: Deepak Devasia
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2021 9:11 AM
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Baraa Abukhadra <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Muralidharan Gunjur <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Fresh Desk Open Tickets Mar 20 ksa (2)

Is this report correct ??

Why do we have so much of ageing in KSA beyond 4 days ???

What is the issue ?

From: Nada Hattar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 5:35 PM
To: Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shibu John <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohammad Hameed Mohammad Fasi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Baraa Abukhadra <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Layan Shehadeh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Karim Asklany <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deepak Devasia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nour Hanayneh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rozan Abdelraziq <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fresh Desk Open Tickets Mar 20 ksa (2)

External email sender, please take precaution.

Team,

Hope this email finds you well.

In the attachment is the required Fresh Desk open tickets report, kindly check and do the needful.

Count of Ageing

Column Labels

Row Labels

0-2 Day

3-4 Days

5-6 Days

7-10 days

11-15 days

+15days

Grand Total

252

264

169

106

23

18

832

ARAMEX

10

5

6

14

6

6

47

HYBRIS

1

1

LMG INTERNAL TEAM

4

6

3

1

2

16

OLM/LMG Team

1

1

2

SHIPA

2

2

5

1

10

WAREHOUSE

3

4

3

6

10

26

Grand Total

269

275

186

136

41

27

934

Count of Ageing

Column Labels

Row Labels

0-2 Day

3-4 Days

5-6 Days

7-10 days

11-15 days

+15days

Grand Total

Crystel HomeBox KSA Team

36

57

20

26

19

9

167

Layan Shehadeh

1

1

monya suliman

2

2

nada hattar

1

1

2

osama.idiabieh mohammad idiabieh

1

1

Rawan busaileh

1

1

Rozan hani Abdelraziq

32

55

20

25

19

9

160

HomeBox KSA

233

218

166

110

22

18

767

Ahmed Mohmmed Bahjat

1

1

2

4

Alka Pandey

20

3

4

27

Amer Kher Bek

1

1

Amir Aziz

2

1

2

7

12

Hamza.abuazzam Nouri Abuazzam

1

1

Ibrahem Mahmoud

1

1

47

4

53

Manmoon Alsadig Haroon Adam

9

9

Mohd Adeel Akhter

1

1

10

3

15

Mustehsan Siddiqui

2

1

4

7

Niren Dsouza

67

190

161

29

447

No Agent

156

156

Rozan hani Abdelraziq

7

25

1

2

35

Grand Total

269

275

186

136

41

27

934

Row Labels

Count of Source

Chat

14

Email

27

Facebook

2

Outbound Email

36

Phone

167

Portal

688

Grand Total

934

Best Regards,

Nada Hattar

T: +962 6 500 1333

F: +962 6 500 1334

E: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.crystel.co<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crystel.co%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ce6f928ba42da4a7d056008d8ec69d490%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637519286601362874%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=K2COnBSgGzMhEBmi0srgX9ZlZ1Oe6xrqxee3VbcfeNI%3D&reserved=0>

<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2F538477%3Ftrk%3Dtyah%26trkInfo%3DclickedVertical%253Acompany%252CclickedEntityId%253A538477%252Cidx%253A2-1-9%252CtarId%253A1465818676745%252Ctas%253Acrystel&data=04%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ce6f928ba42da4a7d056008d8ec69d490%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637519286601362874%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Qu%2BycDc5DKnTkt4TnFznK%2FbmAR0EQu0a8gLozAPvkao%3D&reserved=0>

<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCrystel.co&data=04%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ce6f928ba42da4a7d056008d8ec69d490%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637519286601372870%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=yzEFvBpLGxa9TFAxYS%2B0qBKlF3go3ZUMwkXKkrDYc7M%3D&reserved=0>

<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FCrystelCo&data=04%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ce6f928ba42da4a7d056008d8ec69d490%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637519286601382861%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=4OlegfGfzCkO7XbP96UyXXPhy5cZCKcAu%2BDOqzVMBPw%3D&reserved=0>

<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCIlmC47mnFyc58kjUCMkByQ&data=04%7C01%7Cyahia.taha%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ce6f928ba42da4a7d056008d8ec69d490%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637519286601382861%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Zqv8F6ES1ss1dbp5amjSx5BrwJxT55bZx82mJ89NESQ%3D&reserved=0>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>