Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:22:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=graveringsteknikk.no type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=krawlezt.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT031.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT042.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT013.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host swipnet-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT003.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT016.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT016.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT016.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail-gw01.fsdata.se[198.20.92.10] said: 550 5.7.1
    108.170.60.122 blocked by CYREN, see http://www.cyren.com/support-faq.html
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: It brings worries, so let them be well resolved.
From: Probst Ivonne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:20:42 +0300

Why you'll never have a problem with girls...

Quite a lot of users prefer flirting on the web, without going on to real communication. This approach helps to raise your self-esteem, learn how to communicate with the opposite sex, satisfy your craving for variety without physical contact. Such communication may well be supported by photo exchange, including intimate nature, as well as video chats. Unlike many competitors, our site provides all of its users a secure private chat room. All correspondence in it is protected by end-to-end encryption and is inaccessible for viewing by third parties. While communicating on your most intimate topics, you can be secure about the safety of your personal data.

Surveys have shown that people are more willing to get acquainted with users if the photo shows a clear view of your face. Sunglasses, hats with wide margins don't allow you to get a good look, a potential partner is likely to pass you by. A fresh, high-quality image with an open smile and a kind gaze is the key to success!

Many people search online for adult dating with phone numbers. However, our site does not require a phone number. This is done to ensure anonymity and safety of users. If your online correspondence turns out well, you can share your contacts with the girl or guy you like.

Our resource is a project where users can send messages to each other's cell phone directly from the site. Your phone number will remain hidden until you exchange it during your text message or chat session. Meet people, make dates and appointments, and you'll get an answer straight to your cell phone.

Communicate without limits! You've already made your choice, you're into daily correspondence and the pleasant emotions of communicating with the person you like, but you don't know him or her yet, or you just don't want to rush things? And meanwhile, just messages alone are not enough and it's time to take communication to the next level, but how to do it? This site provides the possibility of video calls! That means you can just talk with your voice like on the phone or have a full virtual date. Such function is useful for a variety of dating.

CLICK HERE

Not interested in reading the letter.

We recommend that you view this email in the Inbox. We advise you to move it.

©2002 Professional Pickup Artist | 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, England