Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:17:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.35] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: A to znamena, Ze tento den je dobry!
From: Dijksma Elena <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:16:40 +0300

Zjistete, Co Ma Rada! 

Automaticke vyhledavani zacne prochazet fotografie tech, kteri odpovidaji vasim parametrum. Pro vyjadreni sympatii staci kliknout na "ano" nebo "ne" na srdicku. Osoba, na kterou je umistite, to uvidi a bude moci reagovat. Pokud se mate radi, zacnete si povidat beze strachu z odmitnuti. Vyzkousejte speed dating - je to zabava!

Leony

LIKE   

Natalie

LIKE   

Paula

LIKE   

Hedy

LIKE  

OPEN SITE 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.