Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:17:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.38] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Preji ti dobrou naladu pro dnesek, muj mily.
From: Elsa Tillyard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:15:10 +0300

Pouze Pro Uzivatele! 

Mnoho muzu a zen si chce jen nekoho najit, seznamit se s nim, mit sex, rozejit se a uz o sobe nikdy nemluvit. A s pomoci takove seznamky toho lze dosahnout. Koneckoncu oba partneri budou vedet, do ceho jdou.

Petra

OPEN   

Marina

OPEN   

Alexa

OPEN   

Anneliese

OPEN  

ONLINE CHAT 

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.