Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:57:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=hotmail.itxjawlgp type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT008.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT013.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT013.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT013.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host agonarsmagnetica.it[108.61.159.211]
    said: 554 5.7.1 Your email appears to be unsolicited and was not accepted
    by agonarsmagnetica.it . Please try using an alternative email or if you
    want your email accepted resend it with the code CJzrI3N3uA appended to
    your email subject, thank you. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Mi leggi nel pensiero meglio di uno psicologo!
From: Alla Ramstad <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:56:18 +0300

Alla
was online 34 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 47 O mne: Pronto per una conversazione sensibile a letto con un uomo che mi piace. Il mio album ha foto erotiche. Prsa: 2.5 Growth: 176 Sexualni zajmy: Cosmetici intimi ID: 49275704   

Open Chat

Il nostro portale e progettato sia per le relazioni serie che per il flirt casuale. Se hai problemi con l'ammissione alla foto, devi spostare la lettera dallo spam alla categoria - inbox. Per questo equivoco, ti daremo un profilo d'oro con la possibilita di dare regali alle ragazze nel loro profilo. Chiediamo sinceramente il vostro perdono per i problemi che vi abbiamo causato. Vi promettiamo che sarete in grado di trovare una soluzione ai vostri problemi in ogni caso, compreso un promemoria che se mai avrete bisogno del nostro aiuto, sarete i benvenuti a contattarci.

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.