Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:57:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=eurcontact.it type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.mail.cheapnet.it[87.238.28.49] said: 550
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.101.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    a1-20020a631a41000000b0046ec7b397e1si14953586pgm.759 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT012.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT012.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT019.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT019.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx4.fastwebnet.it[85.18.95.12] said: 550
    RCPT TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: e incredibile come una fotografia ordinaria possa trasmettere cosi tante emozioni.
From: Janouskova Janina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:56:08 +0300

Ti piace la ragazza? Non essere infastidito, digita semplicemente il suo ID profilo: 33071869 nel campo di ricerca!
Solo oggi puoi ottenere un mese di profilo premium sul nostro accogliente sito di incontri sessuali!
Se non vedi la foto della ragazza, sposta l'email nella Posta in arrivo. Oltre a video, foto e messaggi, abbiamo formati che includono file di testo e audio. Mentre i file di testo distribuiti tramite vari siti web sono molto popolari, il sesso audio nei formati MP3 e FLV ha solo una distribuzione limitata. Devi usare un account VIP per questo.
Non ti piace la tua vita sessuale? Forse manca qualcosa? Usa il nostro sito web. Sentitevi liberi di provare qualcosa di nuovo, basta usare la nostra risorsa. Molte ragazze possono contribuire a rendere il sesso piu piccante, interessante ed eccitante.

OPEN PROFILE 

La Signora Degli Affari Si Fa Vedere!

Clicca qui per cancellarti da questa e-mail.