Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:44:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=locher-munderkingen.de type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ecs-marketing.de type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT024.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT046.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT046.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Beziehungen sterben, wenn man aufhort, uber Gefuhle zu sprechen.
From: Macourkova Theresia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:44:04 +0300

Schau Dir Die Girl Details An! 

Auf einer Sex-Dating-Website kann man leicht jemanden finden, der an den gleichen Dingen interessiert ist.

Pamela

Online Chat   

Nadia

Online Chat   

Awa

Online Chat   

Stephanie

Online Chat  

Open Chat 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.