Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:40:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host au-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com[103.13.69.26]
    said: 554 Email rejected due to security policies -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [g7byCICYP7uDo-X0SpFbww.au31] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Good health and a shining smile May all your tasks be done!
From: Clapton Vasilina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:33:19 +0300

CONFIDENTIAL!

There may be problems accessing the photo, move the email to your Inbox. If you don't want any responsibility in a relationship and value your freedom, our dating site for one-night stands is what you need. The most important thing is to be responsible and refuse dubious offers even if they seem very attractive. The most important thing in the matter of quick sex is safety.
You should move into a trusting relationship with the girl so she can feel comfortable and at ease. Let the girl get to know you a little better so that she can rely on you in every way.
Be popular on our site when you register! Get prizes and start meeting girls.
Wait, you're on the lookout for a beautiful and juicy girl, right? If we're right, you see a member of our resource, you can find her by profile id : 19654602.

REGISTRATION

Not interested in reading the letter.