Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:39:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.137.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    b6-20020a170902d88600b00186a185131asi13435047plz.0 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT022.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.137.26] said:
    550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more
    at 550 5.2.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser
    m10-20020a63580a000000b004404705691dsi15252155pgb.487 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.naver.com[125.209.238.137] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user hlHrGFRSTwWHvdjaJ86RTQ - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w14-20020a170902a70e00b0017a0530a2dbsi6296390plq.58 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: I've decided to change my life drastically today.
From: Bergersen Svantje <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:38:57 +0300

Send messages, Meet and date.

We pay special attention to our customers' safety. Dating sites are often targets for scammers, that's why we pay special attention to ensure that our clients do not have to worry about their safety while communicating with us.

In today's rhythm of life, it is very difficult to find the time and energy to get acquainted in real life. And we have solved this problem. Look for a companion according to your interests, higher education, common goals and views on life. Communicate, get to know each other and only then - make an appointment.

How to find a suitable interlocutor for communication and not only? Since many users are looking for a serious relationship, the site provides a very detailed questionnaire. For instance, if a person's appearance doesn't play a significant role for a pen pal, it is important for a more serious relationship.

Here you can play intriguing "Sympathies" and instantly get acquainted by photo with those you like. It is possible to download mobile applications for Android and iPhone to always stay in touch. Many profiles are marked with a verification icon - this means that all the data in them is verified and true.

You can specify your main desires and demands, your conditions, abilities, taboos and preferences at once. A match will not keep you waiting.

Click Here

Unsubscribe from this email.

Was your email delivered to your spam box? We advise you to move it to the - Inbox category.

©2003 Acquaintance | 71-91 Aldwych House, London WC2B 4HN, England