Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:30:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain raps.no does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    v18-20020a17090a459200b0020a8db1da7bsi1185663pjg.170 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    r10-20020a638f4a000000b0043a20e51026si6076275pgn.8 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT042.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT042.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT040.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT040.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    murberget-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT067.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lu.ch[194.40.156.100] said: 554 5.7.1 This email
    from IP 108.170.60.122 has been rejected. The email message was detected as
    spam. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    swipnet-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR01FT089.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[185.205.70.128] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I am very lucky to have met such an interesting guy here.
From: Jane Dresner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:30:03 +0300

Feel how we are better than other dating sites.

Thousands of users visit us every day. Search for advertisements on a popular dating site and you might find your soul mate, a friend or an interesting companion already today. All you need to do is register on the site and start interacting with other users' listings. Maybe right now you want to write the man who will become your destiny!

For adult women, dating is often a failure because they underestimate their own age, exhibit other people's or overly processed photos, and embellish other information. There are universal rules of success for both sexes: fresh photos that clearly show your face and figure; truthful information about yourself, your hobbies and interests; an open attitude in communication; a willingness to meet if mutually interested; a friendly tone of correspondence.

You won't meet anyone who doesn't use the internet. You can access the site through any gadget you like - PC, laptop, tablet, even cell phone. And it means you may brighten up any free minute with interesting communication and looking through our profiles. Stuck in a traffic jam, waiting for a specialist, or on a business trip - instead of getting bored, chat with an interesting companion!

Dating older women, young girls, men of different ages and preferences is available to you. And we try to gather an active audience, which is ready to meet in the nearest time. Chat, exchange phone numbers, and take free adult dating from online to offline.

Registration allows you to participate in Tops, contests and site promotions will make you a popular member of the community for free. All this will not only raise your self-esteem, but also increase your chances of finding your soulmate or sexual partner!

Click

Don't want to receive such letters.

Was your email delivered to your spam box? We advise you to move it to the - Inbox category.

©2010 Private Dating | Mall -1, 38 Canada Square, London E14 5AH, England