Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:27:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l5-20020a63ea45000000b0043966935b33si14930621pgk.166 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.35] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.38] said: 550 #5.1.0 Address
    rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.35] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Tolik veci na praci a ja se proste nemuZu prestat divat na tvoji fotku.
From: Fialaova Loreley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:27:32 +0300

Lepsi, Nez Si Myslite! 

Studie ukazuji, ze pokud si vzpomenete na ruzne udalosti nebo fakta ze zivota dane osoby a nasledne je zminite v jinem rozhovoru, zvysite tim sanci na uspech. Timto zpusobem date dotycnemu najevo, ze se o nej zajimate.

Constanze

Open Chat   

Lisl

Open Chat   

Yvonne

Open Chat   

Eda

Open Chat  

OPEN PROFILE 

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.