Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:27:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.36] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Podle horoskopu jsme dokonaly par.
From: Fox Vladislav <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:27:14 +0300

Lepsi, Nez Si Myslite! 

Mnoho muzu a zen si chce jen nekoho najit, seznamit se s nim, mit sex, rozejit se a uz o sobe nikdy nemluvit. A s pomoci takove seznamky toho lze dosahnout. Koneckoncu oba partneri budou vedet, do ceho jdou.

Jule

LIKE   

Caecilie

LIKE   

Karen

LIKE   

Dorit

LIKE  

Open Chat 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.