Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:27:22 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Dnes jsem konecne pochopil, pro koho jsem se zaregistroval na seznamce ...
From: Piras Ava <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:25:39 +0300

Ava
was online 48 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 60 Sexualni zajmypo: Pozice pismene X Growth: 171 ID: 77195452 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Pouze zrala a zkusena zena vi, co muz potrebuje ke kvalitnimu odpocinku.   

Dnes probiha aktualizace nasi platformy, momentalne pracujeme s fotkami divek, pokud jeji fotku v tomto dopise nemate, je potreba dopis presunout do kategorie Dorucena posta. Uprimne se omlouvame za neprijemnosti, ktere jsme vam zpusobili. Mate nase slovo, ze vse napravime, at se deje, co se deje, a radi bychom vam pripomneli, ze pokud budete potrebovat nasi pomoc, muzete se na nas kdykoli obratit! Je pro nas dulezite, aby se nasi clenove citili dobre!

Send Message

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.