Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:17:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    a15-20020a17090a740f00b0020a1c6bb23csi1229103pjg.74 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: My dear man, I wish you today a wonderful mood and a feeling of incredible happiness
From: Divinova Solveig <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:50:01 +0300

Solveig
was online 46 minutes ago

Prsa: 2

ID: 38108395

Hmotnost: 55

Growth: 161

Sexualni zajmy: Letter X pose

O mne: I am slender as a doll from shop, but hot live and full of imaginations.

Open Chat

Sorry, that was our oversight! We'll fix it. There is an opportunity of video chat. If you want to meet in person, you can use the search for users near you. For technical reasons, the image in this letter may not be displayed, for this you should move the letter to the Inbox category.

Click here to unsubscribe.