Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:09:10 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=libero.itfbagamary type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: e molto tardi, ho molta voglia di intimita... con il mio cuscino.
From: Hanslow Wanda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:07:43 +0300

TOP CONTENT! 

Chat via webcam veloce e confortevole, dove e possibile chattare facilmente con bellissime ragazze di tutto il mondo. Siamo una delle piu avanzate sale di video chat online, dove e possibile incontrare un nuovo compagno in un paio di secondi. Non dovete alzarvi dal computer: tutto e online e proprio dove volete voi.

Sofi

LIke   

Merle

LIke   

Maria

LIke   

Ulyana

LIke  

Click Here 

Non voglio ricevere tali lettere.