Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:07:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT034.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host atp.enet.it[80.252.224.58] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Vedo un'allusione nei tuoi occhi. Ma cos'e?
From: Steffie Oberg <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:06:43 +0300

Steffie
was online 30 minutes ago   

Growth: 178 Sexualni zajmy: Posa dell'aquila ID: 33496965 Prsa: 3 Hmotnost: 56 O mne: Con una bellezza come me, saprai che c'e felicita.   

Open Site

In tutta sincerita, ci scusiamo per i problemi che vi abbiamo causato. Giuriamo di migliorare la situazione e di ricordarvi che se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete contattarci. Ma nessun problema! Sposta il messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Per l'inconveniente, avrai un mese di account vip gratuito quando ti registri sul nostro sito. Incontriamo molte persone ogni giorno e, grazie al nostro sistema di matchmaking intelligente, molte presentazioni possono diventare molte di piu.

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.