Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:54:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=datonielaura.de type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.htp-tel.de[81.14.243.99] said: 550 5.0.0
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxint02.1and1.com[212.227.17.17] said:
    550 unrouteable address (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich hoffe, dass sich Ihre Seele nach der Lekture dieser Botschaft ein wenig heller anfuhlt.
From: Marchesseault Alexandra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:54:19 +0300

Nutzen Sie Sie Aus! 

Studien zeigen, dass sich die Erfolgschancen erhohen, wenn man sich an verschiedene Ereignisse oder Fakten aus dem Leben einer Person erinnert und diese dann in einem anderen Gesprach erwahnt. Auf diese Weise zeigen Sie der Person, dass Sie an ihr interessiert sind.

Ksenia

Open Profile   

Inna

Open Profile   

Theresa

Open Profile   

Matilde

Open Profile  

Send Message 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.