Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:51:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account
    that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<"kai.t.ly.n..b.e.lka"@gmail.com>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 553-5.1.3 The recipient
    address <[email-masked]> is not a valid 553-5.1.3 RFC-5321
    address. Learn more at 553 5.1.3
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6596
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.101.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    bd3-20020a170902830300b00188c9c17571si6345876plb.391 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT010.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    j3-20020a17090a840300b002004c680032si1060893pjn.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp1.mail.rice.edu[128.42.199.100] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: unknown
    user: "yh60" (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    de-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com[51.163.159.22] said: 554 Email rejected due
    to security policies - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [mmdivE9VO96lUNmjmj-zug.de23] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Be on the crest of a wave of splendor and charm today, believe in yourself
From: Rojas Daniela <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:49:48 +0300

Meet new people, see pictures of girls.

For more productive dating, it's worth determining the type of person you're interested in, their age and where they live. Start looking at the photos of your matches and if you like the person you are looking at, start looking at the information in their profile - their interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes, their preferences in dating and their primary objective. Enjoy socializing, make friends for fun and don't let your weekdays be drab and monotonous!

Modern and successful men value their time. Completely giving up their business, they prefer to meet and spend their free time in tandem with an attractive girl. Our database contains only actual profiles of real users. A girl registered on our site for sure will not be left without attention of a successful man. And every man, in his turn, will be able to find a young and attractive mistress with photos according to his tastes and desires.

We are chosen by a wide variety of people. Some are looking for partners for a night, others for life. All users are conveniently sorted by city, so first of all, our search engine is convenient for those who are looking for someone to meet from their city. The most popular profiles in your city you can view even before registration on the site. But in order to start chatting, make sex dating for adults, you need to register and log in to your account.

It's easy to get lost among the many online chat platforms and never find what you're looking for. Come to us - a truly quality alternative to video chats where you can always expect a pleasant surprise on the other side of the screen.

On our site, new girls register every day, looking for a man to play the role of lover. It's no secret that a business man does not need a partner for sex as much as he needs a soul mate willing to share his views and thoughts on many aspects of life. Agree that with such a pleasant young lady, you can really feel like a truly happy man.

FREE REGISTRATION

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.

Technical works are taking place at the moment. Move your email to the - Inbox.

©2018 Sleep In A Couple | 60 Cleveland St, London W1T 4JZ, England