Subject: Mail Delivery Failure: I'm so hungry right now, even food doesn't help!
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:47:33 +0000

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> [email-masked] (reading confirmation): 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible spam content
------ This is a copy of the headers of the original message. ------

SMX-Results: classifications=spam
SMX-S1C: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvgedrgeehgdduudduucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrh
	hofhhilhgvmecuuffoigenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucgohfhorhgsihguuggvnhffohhm
	rghinhculdehtddtmdenucfjughrpefkrhfhvffuffggtgfgsehhqhertddttdejnecuhfhrohhmpe
	euihgrnhhkrgcuofholhhlvghmrghnuceonhhirhgvnhdrughsohhuiigrsehlshhmihhnughirgdr
	tghomheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepieekudeivddvleejteegteejleelfeekhedtheejheefke
	ehleelfeeugfetieegnecuffhomhgrihhnpehgohhoghhlvgdrtghomhdpthhrudhnvghtrdgtohhm
	necukfhppedutdekrddujedtrdeitddruddvvddpleefrddukeelrddvtdejrdehieenucfuphgrmh
	fjughrpefkrhfhvffuffggtgfgsehhqhertddttdejnecuufhprghmkfhppeelfedrudekledrvddt
	jedrheeinecuhfhorhgsihguuggvnhffohhmrghinhepthhrudhnvghtrdgtohhmnecuufhprghmff
	homhgrihhnpeihrghpgidrrhhunecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehinhgv
	thepuddtkedrudejtddriedtrdduvddvpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepnhhirhgvnhdrughsohhuiigrse
	hlshhmihhnughirgdrtghomhdpnhgspghrtghpthhtohepuddprhgtphhtthhopegvqhhurghlihii
	vghrseigthhrrgdrtghordhniidpshhpfhepphgrshhspdgvhhhlohepmhgrihhlrdhlshhmihhnug
	hirgdrtghomhdpoffvtefjohhsthepmhhtrgdvfedtge
SMX-S1V: spam:high
SMX-S1S: 500
Reply-To: Bianka Molleman <[email-masked]>
From: Bianka Molleman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I'm so hungry right now, even food doesn't help!
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:45:27 +0300