Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:42:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.35] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    y6-20020a63fa06000000b004708e8db2b4si14769614pgh.796 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Vynikajici zdravi a neuveritelny optimismus duse.
From: Clibborn Maria <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:38:28 +0300

Maria
was online 5 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Pozice ventilatoru Growth: 167 Hmotnost: 57 ID: 99020617 Prsa: 3 O mne: Skoc do me postele, uzij si me laskani a masaz, nech si udelat ten nejjemnejsi oral v zivote.   

Uprimne se omlouvame za neprijemnosti, ktere jsme vam zpusobili. Prisahame, ze situaci zlepsime, a pripominame, ze pokud budete potrebovat nasi pomoc, muzete se na nas kdykoli obratit. Za neprijemnosti s fotografii - VIP statusem na nasich strankach vam bude poskytnuta kompenzace. Chcete-li zobrazit fotografii, presunte e-mail do slozky - dorucena posta. Nase stranky pomahaji uzivatelum najit nove pratele a partnery pro vazne nebo sexualni vztahy.

Open

Kliknutim sem se z odberu newsletteru odhlasite.