Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:31:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane
    administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet
    active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is
    disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is
    disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is
    disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Niech bedzie on pelen ciekawych i niezapomnianych wydarzen.
From: Silke Nyborg <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:28:35 +0300

Skorzystaj Z Oferty Specjalnej! 

W ramach sex serwisu randkowego mozna latwo znalezc kogos, kto jest zainteresowany tymi samymi rzeczami.

Stephie

Open Chat   

Traute

Open Chat   

Jeanette

Open Chat   

Milena

Open Chat  

Online Chat 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.