Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:10:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host us-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com[207.211.30.242]
    said: 554 Email rejected due to security policies -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [u-dkJpv2M62X_2XbrKdK7A.us3] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: You fell under the penal code for stealing my heart!
From: Aurora Savoie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:02:47 +0300

Aurora
was online 31 minutes ago

Open Chat

O mne: In general I love sex, I can do nothing with myself!

Hmotnost: 55

Prsa: 2.5

ID: 91544331

Sexualni zajmy: Threesomes

Growth: 170

With a premium subscription, it is possible to activate invisible mode and see when someone was last online. But no problem! Move the message to your inbox. For the inconvenience, when you register on our site, you get a free month vip account. We sincerely beg your forgiveness for the inconveniences we have caused you. You have our word that you will certainly improve your circumstances, and we also remind you that if you need our help, you can contact us at any time!

Click here to unsubscribe.