Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:07:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT106.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT083.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT041.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT060.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Er ist bereit, alle Ihre Fragen zu beantworten, aber nur in Ihrem Ohr.
From: Daniela Palhares <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:06:11 +0300

Kostenloses Live!

Unsere Website wurde 2006 ins Leben gerufen und wir sind ein Webhosting-Service. Wir ermoglichen den Nutzern das Hochladen von Videodateien nach dem gleichen Prinzip wie YouTube. Im Allgemeinen verwenden wir die Adobe Flash-Technologie. Im Moment laufen technische Arbeiten an Adobe Flash. Wenn Sie Probleme mit der Anzeige des Bildes in dieser E-Mail haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach in die Kategorie - Posteingang.
Warte, suchst du nicht nach einem schonen und saftigen Madchen? Wenn wir richtig liegen, sehen Sie ein Mitglied unserer Ressource, Sie konnen sie uber ihre Profil-ID finden: 22652676.
Wenn Sie sich auf unserer Website Sex Dating registrieren, erhalten Sie ein schones Geschenk. Einen ganzen Monat lang unbegrenzt Live-Sendungen ansehen!
Es ist moglich, mit ein paar einfachen Handgriffen einen Partner von Interesse zu wahlen. Die Kommunikation findet zwischen lebenden Menschen statt, so dass man auch in dieser Hinsicht nichts Besonderes lernen muss. Man muss einfach man selbst sein und sich den Leuten nahern, die das mogen. Zum Gluck haben wir viele Nutzer.

CLICK 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.