Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:07:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    b14-20020a056e02184e00b002eab519bdc5si13095698ilv.47 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.westpost.net[34.225.62.6] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail2.namebrightmail.com[216.150.214.56] said: 501 5.5.4
    Invalid Address. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT049.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.naver.com[125.209.238.137] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user Ed-pPQG+Su+iqJNnEm7JpA - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.gamil.com[192.252.154.117] said: 554
    "Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry. Contact [email-masked] for
    details." (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx13.bigmir.net[193.239.71.113] said: 550
    Mailbox is frozen. See http://mail.bigmir.net/err/3/ (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.spamfiltering.io[109.70.148.25] said: 550 No
    Such User Here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.teuton.org[45.63.7.169] said: 550-Rejected
    because 108.170.60.122 is in a blacklist at 550-bl.score.senderscore.com,
    127.0.0.2. Return Path RPBL Listed - noauth  550 (Rule 20.5-1-1) (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    v190-20020a6389c7000000b0047008f7c2dcsi14327301pgd.61 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: I think I've decided who I'm going to spend tonight with.
From: Ramona Krikken <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:02:08 +0300

Ramona
was online 22 minutes ago

O mne: With me it is necessary to forget about decencies and to be ready to have a really good time in sex. I am a flexible gymnast.

Hmotnost: 47

Growth: 159

ID: 29828057

Sexualni zajmy: Lock pose

Prsa: 3

ONLINE CHAT

Every day the content on our site is improving, we are trying for you. Technical work may cause you inconvenience when viewing photos. Our registration process is simple and our moderators are responsive. Our team minimizes the possibility of fraudulent profiles. We sincerely, graciously apologize to you for the trouble we give you. We give you our word to improve your circumstances in spite of everything, and in addition, we remind you that if you need our help, you can contact us at any time!

Unsubscribe from this email.