Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:02:58 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=espace-booking.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Domain jdn.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0033.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    m5-20020a17090a3f8500b00213353d1107si1062897pjc.172 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.nate.com[117.53.116.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such user
    <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122
    1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail
    originating from your IP address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from
    spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please
    visit 550-5.7.28  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to
    review our 550 5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w6-20020a056808140600b00354d8d5bf93si14012662oiv.27 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Even when you are silent, your eyes can tell me a lot!
From: Sabine Urbanova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:02:40 +0300

She's In Your Country Now!

Online Dating for Adults: What to Expect? Intimate adult dating does not always mean intimacy. But if you want them to continue, we do not recommend trying to find it on sites without registration. These portals do not limit their users in any way, which often leads to an uncomfortable atmosphere within the community.

| | |

Henni
Send Message

Oda
Send Message

Lischen
Send Message

Denise
Send Message

CLICK

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.