Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:52:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=esw.ericsson.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host 2019102901.pamx1.hotmail.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT042.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT043.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT043.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=iol-smtp-in-08.iol.pt type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host malmo-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.202]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM0EUR02FT028.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT052.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.pub.mailpod7-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.86] said: 550
    5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.orcon.net.nz[202.180.64.207] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable
    address: host mda.orcon.net.nz[10.253.37.60] said: 550 unknown user (in
    reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: On this bright day, I wish you a radiant mood!
From: Lotti De Bona <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:51:50 +0300

A huge number of single girls are actively searching now on the site.

Simple and feature-rich, popular and authoritative, interesting and unique, our dating site will surprise you time and again with a variety of profiles from all over the world and an accurate selection of those who are perfect for you. Forget about loneliness - communicate, flirt, fall in love, build a relationship, get married and be happy!

It is believed that the red-haired fair sex differ not only by bright hair color, but also by no less bright temperament: they are passionate and unrestrained. So, for your information!

Finding partners for sex. Setting up your sex life is easiest with the help of dating on our site. We have a huge database of all kinds of users, so you can find the perfect partner for everyone. The site features profiles of LGBT community, people with non-traditional inclinations and preferences. When communicating online, it's much easier to open up and confess your fantasies, so it's easy to find the right partner here.

Many people dream of a distant overseas countries, but the nearest surroundings do not dare to support. Such a trip is better to make with interesting like-minded people, which will find a dating site. Among the users are fearless experienced tourists and unsophisticated, but enterprising people. For maximum comfort, it is easy to pick a companion for their age. Gender is also important - you can take someone with you for romance or to create the impression of a couple to facilitate registrations, for example. Or team up for the sake of conquering other people's hearts and ensuring a quiet trip without mutual love feelings. The site will also be a great method of finding acquaintances among the local population. Getting to know a destination resident is very convenient, because he or she can be a guide, a helper, an advisor, a friend, or maybe even something more.

If our site has polls and tests, be sure to take them. Polls show users who have answered the same way as you, which means views are the same. A shared passion or perspective on a global issue is a reason to start a conversation.

OPEN CHAT

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.

Was your email delivered to your spam box? We advise you to move it to the - Inbox category.

©2012 New Acquaintances | Mall -1, 38 Canada Square, London E14 5AH, England