Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:50:47 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.quick.cz[90.176.151.97] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: host
    160.218.169.67[160.218.169.67] said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient
    address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT
    TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Jsem pripraven odpovedet na vsechny vase otazky, ale pouze doslech.
From: Nina Nikitina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:50:01 +0300

Obrovsky Pocet Divek! 

Mezi hlavni ucely online seznamovani patri: pravidelne sexualni schuzky, jednorazove vztahy bez zavazku, virtualni sexualni hovory, sex v jinych mestech nebo zemich behem cestovani nebo sluzebnich cest, hledani paru nebo partnera pro nove zazitky.

Frizzi

LIKE   

Carmen

LIKE   

Kirsten

LIKE   

Britta

LIKE  

Open Profile 

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.