Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:50:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.35] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.36] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.36] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Pravdepodobne jste vynaloZili mnoho usili a energie, abyste vypadali tak dobre.
From: Marlene Larocque <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:48:23 +0300

Okamzite Odpovedi Od Divek! 

Udaje z nasich profilu a korespondence jsou duverne a nejsou k dispozici cizim osobam. Proto se uzivatele nemusi bat, ze by se jejich vztah dostal na verejnost. Povest divek i muzu neni ohrozena. Stranky jsou chraneny pred vnejsimi zasahy, takze riziko napadeni virem pri kliknuti na odkaz behem korespondence je minimalni. Take vas nebude obtezovat nekonecny spam.

Eugenie

ONLINE CHAT   

Susanne

ONLINE CHAT   

Natasha

ONLINE CHAT   

Krista

ONLINE CHAT  

CLICK HERE 

Tyto e-maily uz nechci dostavat.