Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:47:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1
    Account not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1
    Account not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.2.1 Mailbox
    not available / Konto niedostepne (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account not
    found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Dlaczego tak smutno na zdjeciu? Nie badź smutny. zycie jest niesamowite i ciekawe, poniewaz jest w nim ja.
From: Maddock Liana <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:49:06 +0300

Chcialabym, Zebys Tu Byl! 

Najlepsze jest to, ze nasze oferty randek dla doroslych sa calkowicie darmowe. Nie ma oplat aktywacyjnych, nie ma SMS-ow ani innych dodatkow. Wystarczy utworzyc profil, wypelnic go swoimi zdjeciami i informacjami osobistymi i mozna zaczac czatowac bez ograniczen!

Beatha

LIke   

Kaete

LIke   

Mara

LIke   

Swenja

LIke  

Open Site 

Nie chce juz wiecej otrzymywac tych wiadomosci e-mail.