Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:41:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1
    Account not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Tak samo jak ludzie, zwierzeta, a nawet owady.
From: Borkowska Kati <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:52:37 +0300

Na Zywo Na Antenie Za Darmo! 

Szybki i wygodny czat z kamera internetowa, gdzie mozesz latwo rozmawiac z pieknymi dziewczynami z calego swiata. Jestesmy jednym z najbardziej zaawansowanych czatow wideo online, gdzie mozesz poznac nowego towarzysza w ciagu zaledwie kilku sekund. Nie musisz wstawac od komputera - wszystko jest online i dokladnie tam, gdzie chcesz.

Lene

Send Message   

Nele

Send Message   

Gretha

Send Message   

Zazilie

Send Message  

OPEN PROFILE 

Nie chcesz otrzymywac takich listow.