Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:32:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=duemonete.it type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT039.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mailgw02.host.it[185.201.64.70] said: 550
    5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked by CYREN, see
    https://www.cyren.com/security-center/cyren-ip-reputation-check
    (55d23000-6578-11ed-abbc-83e05dd1ffaa) (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Dal momento in cui ti ho visto, mi sono chiesto se fossi scappato dal regno.
From: Johanna Pintus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:31:17 +0300

Free Registration 

Guardate Voi Stessi!

Circa il 70% delle ragazze fingono l'orgasmo, specialmente essendo in una relazione permanente. Le ragazze trovano difficile ottenere piacere e orgasmo a letto. Come si fa a dare a una ragazza un orgasmo garantito? Per fare questo, una ragazza scrive nel suo profilo in quale posizione ottiene un orgasmo, così sai cosa fare.
Tra un paio di milioni di utenti locali puoi incontrare il tuo perfetto partner sessuale. Ma non dimenticate di leggere il contratto d'uso. Soprattutto la parte sulle regole per comunicare con le ragazze. Attualmente sono stati fatti dei lavori tecnici per accedere alle foto, se non hai accesso, basta spostare l'email nella categoria - Posta in arrivo.
Ti piace la ragazza? Non essere infastidito, digita semplicemente il suo ID profilo: 11622075 nel campo di ricerca!
Sii popolare sul nostro sito quando ti registri! Ottieni dei premi e inizia a incontrare delle ragazze.

Clicca qui per cancellarti dalla newsletter.