Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:30:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.2.1 Mailbox
    not available / Konto niedostepne (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.2.1 Mailbox
    not available / Konto niedostepne (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Patrzac na ciebie, zdaje sobie sprawe, ze prawdziwi mezczyźni jednak istnieja.
From: Nurmela Hertha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:28:19 +0300

Ona Chce Cie Poznac! 

Codziennie rejestruja sie u nas tysiace uzytkownikow w celu nawiazania relacji seksualnych. Wielu z nich to ciezko pracujacy karierowicze, ktorzy robia to, co kochaja. Wolny czas poswiecaja na wypoczynek, hobby i seks.

Tamara

Open   

Hope

Open   

Barbel

Open   

Aylin

Open  

Free Registration 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.