Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:20:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT050.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT027.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage an dich: Was kann man einem Mann schenken, den man sehr mag?
From: Nine Folland <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:19:13 +0300

Nine
was online 6 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 62 Sexualni zajmypo: Sex im klassischen Stil Growth: 178 ID: 97516127 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Hubsches Madchen mit appetitlichen Formen, immer glucklich, Zeit mit einem Mann zu verbringen.   

Postdienste mogen keine Nacktfotos. Wenn sie also ein Foto sehen mochten, verschieben sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang. Bitte verzeihen Sie uns. Wir danken Ihnen fur Ihre Aufmerksamkeit. Wir wollten nicht, dass Sie sich unwohl fuhlen. Die Mitglieder dieser Seite kqnnen einen Lebenspartner, Sexualpartner oder interessante Kommunikation finden.

OPEN SITE

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.